Responsible to provide customer focused service to the guests, ensuring their stay will become an unforgettable experience.
- 3-4 years minimum experience as a Captain in a Luxury Boutique Hotel or a Restaurant.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with natural ability and confidence to sell/promote.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please submit your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
- Greece All