Responsible for carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Spa Guest experience while achieving desired Spa sales revenue targets.
- 3-4 years minimum experience as Spa Therapist in a Spa operation, preferably in a Luxury Boutique Hotel or a Spa resort.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
- Exceptional customer care and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer –oriented.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Innovative and creative.
- Team work spirit.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please submit your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.