Responsible to provide customer focused service to the guests, responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff, managing budgets and financial plans, recruiting, training and monitoring staff.
- Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism.
- Previous work experience in similar position, of at least 5 years in a Luxury Boutique Hotel.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset.
- Well presented with a professional manner.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please submit your CV with a photo
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.