Responsible to provide customer focused service to the guests,
ensuring their stay will become an unforgettable experience. He/she assists the Hotel Manager in order to complete all activities related to hotel operations.
- Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism.
- 2-3 years minimum experience as a Receptionist in a Luxury Boutique Hotel.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer –oriented.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please submit your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.